20 Reasons to Love Our Husbands
Let’s face it, marriage is hard. No matter how much puppy love, desire, romance, and affection you had for each other in the beginning of your relationship, the reality of living with each other kicks in. You figure out how to tolerate each other at your worst moments and still appreciate each other at your best. And that’s for those lucky of us who have found the right person.
Since it’s Valentine’s Day, what better time to take note of the reasons why our husbands are more than just roommates who help us raise our kids. Sure he may fall short in the fashion advice category, making you wish your college roommate was still around, but could she ever do all of the things that he can?
Twenty Reasons to Love Our Husbands
- He can tolerate my morning breath.
- I want my sons to grow up to be just like him.
- After a week of hard-core PMS, he still comes home every night.
- He likes my cooking.
- He’s happy to eat leftovers.
- I can count on him to always be in the mood when I am.
- He wraps a sleepy arm around me when I wake from a nightmare.
- He knows the right answer to, “Does this make me look fat?”
- He’ll indulge with me when I have a late night sweet tooth craving.
- He’ll say, “You did poopy on the potty?!! Great job!!” on the phone even if he’s surrounded by coworkers.
- Even though he claims to hate her, I’ve seen him pet the cat.
- He never fails to make me laugh.
- I know who Chumlee is because of him.
- He watches The Bachelor with me.
- He can fix anything.
- He’s great with our finances.
- He is the smartest person I know.
- He’s a man’s man.
- He is accepting, honest and trustworthy.
- For some reason, he still loves me.
Those are just my top 20. What else do you love about your man? Instead of throwing them under the bus all the time, let’s share what keeps us grateful that we picked a keeper. Let me know your favorite things about your husband!